In compliance with the duty of information contained in paragraph 2 of Article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this cookies policy aims to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the website of SUNWAY SL.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
– Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
– Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
– Security cookies: these are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
– Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the responsible party to monitor user behaviour.
– Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected on the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
– Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from SUNWAY SL or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its elimination is established. For more information:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from functioning correctly or you may not be able to access certain functions of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the website for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
Types of cookies cookies cookies Duration Use Policy
Analytics _ga / 2 Years / Used to count how many people visit the website by tracking whether they have visited it before / Google Analytics Policy
Analytics _gid / 24 hours / Used to count how many people visit the website by tracking whether they have visited it before. / Google Analytics Policy
Analytics _gat_ / 1 minute / Used to limit the percentage of requests. / Google Analytics Policy
Technical cookies / Content manager / JSESSIONID / Web session duration Used to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable ongoing browsing. Google Analytics Policy
Technical Cookies / acqua_session / Web session duration / Used to store data on web queries to facilitate user navigation.
Technical cookies / XRFS-Token / Web session duration / A CSRF token is a unique, secret and unpredictable value generated by the server-side application and transmitted to the client in such a way that it is included in a subsequent HTTP request made by the client.
Security Cookies / stripe / 1 year / To provide fraud prevention. Stripe is used to process credit card payments. Stripe uses a cookie to remember the user and allow Profoto to process payments without storing the credit card details on its own servers.
Modification of terms and conditions